Call for Papers
The American Galvanizers Association (AGA) is hosting this year's TechForum at the Hilton Memphis (Memphis, TN) on September 28-30. TechForum offers technical presentations and discussion topics common to the batch hot-dip galvanizing process, and is an excellent opportunity for peers to meet and exchange ideas on both a business and social level.
To make this event a success, we need your help submitting papers and finding speakers to present on topics, case studies, lessons learned, and technical advancements relevant to our industry. If you would like to present at our upcoming TechForum or recommend a presenter, please submit an abstract for consideration by June 15. Abstracts should be emailed to Alana Fossa at email@example.com.
TechForum Submission/Speaker Guidelines
The following guidelines provide more detail on how to submit your abstract and what’s allowed in the presentation and required of the speaker:
- Submit an abstract for consideration by the TechForum Committee by June 15.
- Abstracts should summarize the presentation content in paragraph or outline form.
- Presentations are scheduled for 30 minutes maximum.
- It is good to leave time for questions, so suggested length is 20-25 minutes.
- Presentation content may not contain any negative reference to any AGA member companies or companies eligible for membership. This excludes commenting on competitors to the hot-dip galvanizing process.
- Presentation should be technical or informative in nature, and not a marketing/sales presentation.
- Any materials to be handed out by the speaker must be reviewed and approved by AGA staff.