If an in-person seminar will not work for you or your office, taking the Galvanize It! seminar online is a great alternative. The AGA hosts FREE 1-hour online versions of all the courses in the Galvanize It! series on our websites. The online seminars allow you to take the courses at your convenience, and are followed by a short test. In order to receive credit with AIA and ACEC/RCEP, you must score 80% or better on the test. Once you have successfully completed the test, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion. For more information about filing credit, please contact [email protected].
The AGAs FREE online seminars are available for 1-hour of continuing education credit, however if you are interested in 2- or 3-hours of credit, you can pay to take a longer course online at PDHEngineer.com.
- Launch Core Galvanize It! (HSW)
- Launch Design for Hot-Dip Galvanizing (HSW)
- Launch Sustainable Development and Hot-Dip Galvanizing (HSW)
- Launch Duplex Systems: Coating Galvanized Steel (HSW)
- Launch Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Bridges (HSW)
- Launch Hot-Dip Galvanized Reinforcing Steel (HSW)
- Launch Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel for Parking Structures (HSW)
- Launch Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel for Power Infrastructure (HSW)
- Launch Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel for Transportation (HSW)
- Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel (AESS) Training for Specifiers (HSW)