If an in-person seminar is not a viable option, and you feel teaching yourself will not be beneficial, the AGA also provides Galvanize It! webinars throughout the year. Galvanize It! webinars are presented by an AGA staff member who is available to answer questions, but allows you to attend remotely. Webinar attendees will see the slides as they are presented, and can follow along with audio through the computer or over the phone. All webinar versions are approved for 1-hour of CEU, LU, or PDH. Learn more about the Galvanize It! webinar versions.
Join us during the months of April and May for the Shelter-in-Place 7-Part Webinar Series: Solutions for Cost-Effective Steel Bridges (under 140 feet), a collaboration with the Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance (SSSBA). Each week explores a new topic with a host of guest speakers. Read abstracts for each of the webinars here.
On April 21, this series will take a break to encourage you to attend the NASCC Virtual Steel Conference.
2020 - Upcoming Webinars:
- Tuesday, April 14, 3pm ET - SSSBA Special Webinar: Manufacturer Steel Bridge Solutions Showcase
- Tuesday, April 28, 3pm ET - SSSBA Special Webinar: Development and Experimental Validation of Composite Press-Brake Formed Modular Steel Tub Girders for Short Span Bridges
- Wednesday, April 29, 1pm ET - Galvanize It! Sustainability Development Webinar
- Tuesday, May 5, 3pm ET - SSSBA Special Webinar: Capabilities and Advantages of Steel Buried Bridges
- Tuesday, May 12, 3pm ET - SSSBA Special Webinar: Development of eSPAN140 and Short-Span Steel Bridge Design Standards
- Tuesday, May 19, 3pm ET - SSSBA Special Webinar: Short Span Bridge Economy and Life-Cycle Costs
- Tuesday, May 26, 3pm ET - SSSBA Special Galvanize It! Webinar - Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Bridges & Rebar
- Wednesday, June 24, 1pm ET - Galvanize It! Parking Webinar
*Please note, the form below only allows for one selection. If you are interested in the entire 7-part series, a button has been added for that. If you are not interested in the entire series, but more than one webinar, you will need to submit the form multiple times or submit once and email Steven McAlester the other courses you would like to join.