Your search did not yield any results

Site Pages

Dr. Galv KnowledgeBase


AGA staff is receiving more frequent inquiries from fabricators, architects, and engineers asking where they can get steel zinc metallized?  Also, known as zinc thermal spray, these inquiries seem to be related to more and more state DOTs and counties specifying HDG and/or zinc thermal spray for bridge work.  Rather than refer these callers to the International Thermal Spray Association where they will be put in contact with companies exclusively in the zinc thermal spray business, we'd rather refer them to galvanizers who also provide the service of applying zinc via spray.  Unfortunately, we don't know which of our members provide this service.  So, if you would like AGA staff to refer these callers to you, please let us know by emailing [email protected].