Go With Galvanizing
To protect the taxpayer investment in our nations infrastructure, it is critical to address corrosion protection in the most beneficial, economic, and sustainable method possible. Hot-dip galvanized steel will protection transportation infrastructure, from bridges, guardrail, mechanically stabilized earth, and reinforcing steel to airport, bus, and rail infrastructure. Maintenance-free, hot-dip galvanized steel will keep motorists and goods moving across the nation, unhindered by pauses or hiccups for routine maintenance. By preventing costly and damaging corrosion, we can keep our nations infrastructure on the go for future generations.
Take the Test (Required to receive credit and your Certificate of Completion)
The AGA offers a number of resources for architects, engineers, and other specifiers. If you require further information, or have additional questions, consider the following:
- http://www.galvanizeit.org the AGAs extensive website with over 500 pages of technical information and a listing of galvanizer locations and kettle capacity
- 720-554-0900 toll free line to speak to a representative of the AGA about design and/or specification of galvanized steel
- email@example.com you may also email us specific inquiries
- Galvanizing Insights quarterly AGA e-newsletter which keeps specifiers up-to-date with galvanizing by providing helpful design tips, new project highlights, technical advice, and much more.
- Follow the AGA on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, GooglePlus, and YouTube and post feedback about this seminar using: #galvanizeit
- Take the 2015 Specifier Survey for your chance to win monthly drawings for Visa giftcards