Take the Test
The AGA offers a number of resources for architects, engineers, and other specifiers. If you require further information, or have additional questions, consider the following:
- galvanizeit.org the AGAs extensive website with over 500 pages of technical information and a listing of galvanizer locations and kettle capacity
- 720-554-0900 phone line to speak to a representative of the AGA about design and/or specification of galvanized steel
- [email protected] you may also email us specific inquiries
- KnowledgeBase The AGA KnowledgeBase is a resource where you can browse common galvanizing topics by subject and get an instant answer, interact with other users, and connect with AGA experts.
- Galvanizing Insights quarterly AGA e-newsletter which keeps specifiers up-to-date with galvanizing by providing helpful design tips, new project highlights, technical advice, and much more.
- Follow the AGA on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, GooglePlus, and YouTube and post feedback about this seminar using: #galvanizeit