Submit Your Project
Submission to the Excellence in Hot-Dip Galvanizing Awards is open and available to anyone who was involved with the project – galvanizers, engineering firms, architectural companies, contractors, fabricators, etc. Often it is best to collaborate with all parties involved to ensure you are providing the most complete and descriptive submission as possible.
To submit your project to the Excellence in Hot-Dip Galvanizing Awards, you must fill out the online submission form. Completion of the online form requires you to write three separate paragraphs describing different aspects of the project which collectively tell the complete project story. All entry boxes include guidance about what to write and you will be shown a preview of your input before finalizing your submission. Please review the Submission Requirements before you begin.
Before beginning the submission process, you will want to have the following information readily available:
- Project location and completion date
- Names (if available) and companies of all parties involved in the project
- Description of why the project was galvanized
- List of the components and tonnage of steel galvanized
- Description of any unique aspects about the project
- Photos of the completed project ready for upload (saved with a name containing the project title)
- Any additional information you desire to submit that sets your project apart from other submissions
Lifetime Achievement submissions have additional requirements, which are outlined in more detail on the Lifetime Achievement page.