A suggested specification in CSI format for hot-dip galvanizing after fabrication. This guide aids in developing a better hot-dip galvanizing specification. MS Word Document - 7 pages. 2002
View Details »
Selected Specifications for Hot-Dip Galvanizing (2015)
New Year Special! 25% OFF!
The American Galvanizers Association (AGA) has partnered with ASTM International to produce Selected Specifications for Hot-Dip Galvanizing. It is a compilation of ASTM specifications for hot-dip galvanized steel bound together and sold by the AGA at a discounted rate compared to buying them individually from ASTM.
In the booklet, you will find the following ASTM specifications relating to hot-dip galvanizing:
- A123/A123M-13 Specification for Zinc (Hot-Dip Galvanized) Coatings on Iron and Steel Products
- A143/A143M-07 Practice for Safeguarding Against Embrittlement of Hot-Dip Galvanized Structural Steel Products and Procedure for Detecting Embrittlement
- A153/A153M-09 Specification for Zinc Coating (Hot-Dip) on Iron and Steel Hardware
- A384/A384M-07 Practice for Safeguarding Against Warpage and Distortion During Hot-DIp Galvanizing of Steel Assemblies
- A385/A385M-11 Practice for Providing High-Quality Zinc COatings (Hot-Dip)
- A767/A767M-09 Specification for Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Steel Bars for Concrete Reinforcement
- A780/A780M-09 Practive for Repair of Damaged and Uncoated Areas of Hot-Dip Galvanized Coatings
- B6-13 Specificaiton for Zinc
- B960-13 Specification for Prime Western Grade-Recycled (PWG-R) Zinc
- D6386-10 Practice for Preparation of Zinc (Hot-Dip Galvanized) Coated Iron and Steel Product and Hardware Surfaces for Painting
- D7803-12 Practice for Preparation of Zinc (Hot-Dip Galvanized) Coated Iron and Steel Product and Hardware Surfaces for Powder Coating
For purchase only. This publication is not eligible for complimentary printed copies to specifiers. All who wish to obtain a copy of this publication must purchase it using the order form.
Copies of this resource are available for purchase. Architects, engineers, and other specifiers in North America may request a single copy of any publication at no charge, unless otherwise indicated. Multiple copies require a $25.00 (US funds) minimum order, plus shipping and handling. Prepayment is required. (Member galvanizers are not eligible for complimentary printed copies and require a $75.00 minimum order.) Non-member galvanizers must contact the AGA directly at 720-361-4483.