Benefits of Submission
Hot-dip galvanized projects represent a truly collaborative effort. Successful projects require communication among the architect, engineer, fabricator, and galvanizer throughout the design process. Conscious of this necessary collaboration, the Excellence in Hot-Dip Galvanizing Awards recognizes everyone involved in the completion of the project from the steel detailer to the owner.
Predictably, there are many benefits to winning an Excellence Award. However, there are also a number of benefits even for submitting a project that may be overlooked.
Benefits of Submitting a Project
- Consideration for Award – each project will be judged in one category with the opportunity to win that category’s award. Additionally ALL projects submitted will be considered for the Most Distinguished Project of the Year Award
- Industry and Specifier Recognition – all projects are featured in the AGA’s Excellence Awards Gallery (with all project participants’ information)
- Networking & Relationship Building – working with others involved on the project to submit a great representation of your project is a great opportunity to create stronger, loyal relationships
- National Exposure – AGA utilizes project photos and descriptions extensively on our websites as well as in publications, the Galvanize It! continuing education program, and editorials placed with third-party sources.
Benefits of Winning an Excellence Award
National Media Press Release AnnouncementIn addition to those benefits noted above, winning projects also receive the following benefits:
- Winner’s Plaque
- Project Case Study Winner Brochure
- Use of the Excellence Awards Logo
- Featured placement on the Excellence Awards site and Winners Gallery
- Featured on AGA’s galvanizeit.org homepage
- Case Study Feature in AGA’s Galvanize It! seminar continuing education program